Role: Sourcing Manager
Location: Torrance, CA
The Sourcing Manager, Supply & Packaging (S&P) is responsible for offshore sourcing process from concept to production, providing support in areas of COGS management, supply network optimization, supply chain analytics, and management reporting. This role is also expected to lead process improvement projects and capture opportunities to improve the S&P business performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or similar fields or four years of additional equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5-8 years of experience in Supply Chain, Operations, or Financial Analysis
- 5+ years’ experience with manufacturing or product distribution networks
- Advanced level of usage of Microsoft Excel with strong ability to automate reports, create charts and graphs (pivots, lookup functions, conditional formulas, and conditional formatting, dynamic ranges, tables and slicers, macros, etc.)
- Experience with CRM systems like NetSuite, Salesforce or similar enterprise CRM
- Experience with BI reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Domo & Microsoft Power BI
- Fluent in written and verbal English. Mandarin-speaking will be a great advantage.
- Understanding of the cannabis industry (preferred)
- Industry knowledge of glass or plastic injection molding (preferred)