Do you have proven experience as an executive assistant or other high-level relevant administrative support experience? We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Support Specialist.
50% - Monthly Incentive Calculations
- Delivers summary reports to appropriate executives for approval and coordinates with Payroll for payments timely.
- Collects and downloads data for monthly sales data for loan production, net deposit growth, insurance sales, checking penetration, bundle checking, credit card penetration, etc., for branch offices the Loan Phone Center, Web Loan Center, and Real Estate Loan Officers.
- Calculates and prepares sales incentive reports for various incentive positions.
- Reviews validate and post corrections to the daily loan, deposit, insurance sales results and other sales tracking data.
- Researches questions raised from frontline staff on input errors in the sales tracking database.
- Provides responses and appropriate documentation based on research findings to all involved parties.
- Edits the sales tracking data as needed to ensure the integrity and accuracy of production reporting.
- Manages retail banking sales tracking databases and calculates sales incentives, including validating data/reporting accuracy, troubleshooting, testing system changes, and enhancements, uploading data from various sources.
- Ability to research and respond to exception requests and working with Programming and external vendors.
- Produces a variety of reports and manages ad hoc requests.
- Organizes sales recognition events.
- Assists the SVP-Retail Banking & Loan Center, and, to a lesser degree, other senior management.
- Backs up the Executive Administrative Coordinator and Executive Assistant as needed.
- 50% - Administrative Support
- Tests and validates programming changes on systems utilized by the division.
- Assists with researching and producing routine or ad-hoc reports and presentations.
- Handle sales tracking system which includes testing, adjusting resources and building out dashboards and reports.
- Primary participant for any projects within the division, including vendor management, analysis, testing, and implementation.
- May assist senior management with meeting coordination and associated logistics, including booking conference rooms, preparing meeting agendas, arranging meals/refreshments and providing guest reception.
- (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Ability)
- Minimum of two years in data analysis, integrating data from multiple sources, and report design and development
- Demonstrated ability to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Works well in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities; willing and able to quickly learn and take on new assignments
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook), including advance Excel abilities (e.g. Pivot Tables and Vlookup)
- Experience with Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence software a plus
- Project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of the Symitar system, deposit products, consumer and real estate lending processes and products a plus