Are you ready to lead a Customer Care Team? Do you have previous leadership skills and know how to deliver great customer service? We have an immediate opening for a Customer Care Manager!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage and supervise Customer Care Representatives, including conducting performance appraisals.
- Coordinate with other departments when their support is required.
- Train, explain tasks, and assist in effective problem resolution across the department.
- Maintain and enforce existing policies and procedures and provide continuous improvements.
- Communicate with customers as to status of which have been escalated to Customer Care dept., inquires and /or complaints.
- Develop, review and enforce FAQ guideline within the department.
- Establish and maintain accurate customer account information within FABS.
- Manage all activities of customer complaints, ensure they are resolved in a timely and professional manner, and properly communicate to the customer.
- Initiate corrective actions for all customer complaints.
- Monitor service trends, risk factors, response times, outcomes and action arising from complaints.
- Prepare and present monthly key performance indicators and results to Senior Management.
- Communicate with Sales Team and Sales Director on all price changes prior to updating customer.
- Update customers in a timely manner, on price changes and other matters affecting the they purchase when escalated to the Customer Care department.
- Respond promptly to all customer issues escalated to the Customer Care Team from various departments (Order Desk, Operations, R&D, and Finance)
- For all new customers, develop and distribute the “New Customer Welcome Kit”
- Continuously improve the customer’s experience from Prospect to Payment of Order.
- Understand the pricing policies to maximize the company’s profitability.
- Record and report all information impacting the sale.
- This position provides leadership and performs a variety of management duties, as well as having direct contact with customers and prospects, in order to establish and maintain positive customer relations.
- The position will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care as well as the supervision of our dedicated Customer Care department.
- The Customer Care Manager will serve as the customer advocate, interfaces directly with other departments to monitor activities of customer care responsibilities, while providing the necessary liaison to the customer regarding complaints.
- This individual must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in ways that foster good relationships with clients, co-workers and supervisors, while achieving and enhancing performance standards.
- A minimum of five years directly related customer service/customer care and management experience.
- A broad knowledge of the beverage industry and company’s product and capabilities is preferred.
- Distribution or manufacturing backgrounds preferred.
- A working knowledge of interdepartmental functions.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and data entry.
- Experience with an integrated software system.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be punctual, with regular attendance.
- Must report to any company facility according to company need, sometimes with same-day notice.