Job Title: Client Care Specialist
Job Type: 3-4 months contract with possibility of going long term!
Location: Irvine, CA
The position places the associate in direct contact with the customer. The Client Care Specialist makes phone calls and takes responsibility for assigned cases. The goal is the quick but accurate resolution of the issues while providing superior customer
service. This position requires research skills and adherence to department-directed written and oral communication standards.
- Answer incoming calls from customer ranging from 10-20 calls a day.
- Maintain accurate customer information and update customer information in the database.
- Identify potential problems using analytical skills in a timely manner.
- Consistently communicate to management.
- Consistently track individual daily work responsibility.
- Use logic to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; looks beyond the obvious to find the answers.
- Respond professionally and efficiently to all customer inquiries by receiving, analyzing, and researching.
- Responsible for documenting detailed information in customer’s accounts.
- Follow up with customers when necessary.
- Responsible for making outbound calls when necessary.
- Accurately analyze multiple documents.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to adapt to constant changes and updates within the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Requirements, or Competencies
- Education required: High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one-year related experience and/or training.
- Minimum experience: 1 to 3 years of Customer Service experience preferred
- Strong work ethic, self-starter mentality, and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and efficiently.
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively to a wide variety of audiences
- Enjoy working in a team environment and receiving feedback and coaching
- Competent in Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to type 30+ wpm
- Ability to manage time and multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to company values
- Working knowledge of computer and keyboard entry data