Customer Care Representative (Supply Chain/Manufacturing Experience)
Amtec Inc. San Fernando, CA
- Expired: 11 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
This position performs a variety of duties to establish and maintain positive customer relations. The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for providing accurate order fulfillment and world class customer service. The position interfaces directly with customers and internal departments to ensure that inbound order requests are accurate and following a timely order life cycle. This role must effectively navigate complex issues throughout the order fulfillment process to ensure products are delivered with accuracy and timeliness; this position makes it significantly easier to conduct business with our company. The Customer Care Representative is also required to achieve set performance standards goals on an ongoing basis and to keep the Manager informed of any pertinent issues that may arise.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Accurate and timely entry of purchase orders received by email, fax, EDI provided by Customers
- Ability to demonstrate superior proactive and problem-solving skills when encountering and resolving issues. Anticipate potential issues and escalate situations to management as necessary.
- Provide exceptional follow-up and monitoring of each order, identifying and addressing any potential issues as quickly as possible
- Interact with Sales Department and provide support as required.
- Exhibit superior planning and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to perform under tight deadlines and in high-pressure situations
- Communicate with customers as to status of orders, while maintaining accurate customer account information.
- Communicate with Production, Shipping & Receiving, and Quality Control via work order status to ensure validated customer requirements are met.
- Enter and monitor complaints as received from customers and communicate to appropriate departments.
- Identify and recommend solutions for process improvements. Other responsibilities as determined by the Customer Service Supervisor or Manager.
- Regular, reliable and punctual attendance.
- A minimum of 2-3 years customer service experience.
- Supply chain, manufacturing, order fulfillment experience a plus!
- Good math and analytical skills; detail oriented.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience using ERP a plus
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to prioritize requirements and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
Amtec Inc.Why Work Here?
Recognized for excellence several times by some of the most trusted organizations in the country.
At Amtec, we care about you and your career. Since 1959, we have changed the lives of thousands of people for the better - people just like you. It is our goal to help you find meaningful work by matching your character, competence, and culture with an organization that truly values what you have to offer. Whether you want a contract assignment, a temp-to-perm job, or a regular full-time position, we are here to be your partner throughout your whole career.