Amtec Inc. Claremont, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible for filling orders. Responsibilities include the picking, packing and shipping of product.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Follow all assigned SOPs.
* Complete all daily orders including picking, packing and shipping of product.
* Ensure proper shipping label or labels are applied to the correct packages and FOB matches shipping preferences on the pick ticket; apply label(s) to packaging.
* Perform and sign-off on specific inspection criteria from the point of picking orders, pulling supplies, and printing supplies to avoid shipping errors.
* Determine shipping priorities (from the customer base perspective) ensuring orders are shipped on time.
* Maintain a working relationship with customer contacts.
* Discard trash within assigned work area on a routine basis to avoid waste build-up.
* Perform equipment maintenance per department schedule.
* May print and scan pick and pack slips.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL EFFORT
* The work environment characteristics and physical effort described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the associate is exposed to an industrial warehouse environment. The associate works near moving mechanical machinery and noise level in the work environment is usually loud. The job requires working in heights, exposure to changes in temperature, driving equipment, and maybe exposed to dust, fumes, or gases.
* The associate is required to stand and walk for the majority of the working day. The physical requirements of the job are for associates to talk, hear, bend/stoop, squat, climb height, reach above shoulder height, crouch, kneel, balance, and push/pull. Furthermore, the job requires associates to lift/carry/push or pull up to 50 pounds with or without assistance. Associates use both hands for repetitive actions such as grasping and manipulating as well as both feet for repetitive movement. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Amtec Inc.Why Work Here?
Recognized for excellence several times by some of the most trusted organizations in the country.
At Amtec, we care about you and your career. Since 1959, we have changed the lives of thousands of people for the better - people just like you. It is our goal to help you find meaningful work by matching your character, competence, and culture with an organization that truly values what you have to offer. Whether you want a contract assignment, a temp-to-perm job, or a regular full-time position, we are here to be your partner throughout your whole career.