Commercial Electrical Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Are you an Electrical Engineer with commercial project experience looking for a full time position with a greatly established MEP firm? We are seeking an experienced 2+ years Electrical Engineer to expand our building system design services. This a dream job for the right person, and if you are motivated and have commercial project experience, we want to talk to you!
Medical & Dental Benefits
Full-time employees are entitled to Medical benefits after a 90-day probationary period. MHC Engineers, Inc. will contribute 100% of the premium for employees and up to 50% for spouse and dependent(s).
Full-time employees are entitled to Dental benefits after a 90-day probationary period. MHC Engineers, Inc. will contribute up to 70% of the premium.
Skills and Qualifications Preferred:
- Electrical Engineering Degree 2-5 Years Work Experience in this Field
- PE License: preferred
- AutoCAD/Revit/BIM Work Experience Technical Drafting Skill Run Multiple Projects and Coordinate with other Trades Good Communication, Presentation, Documentation and Report Writing Skills Great Team Player and Works Well under Pressure
- Survey Building Electrical Systems
- Develop Electrical Load Calculations
- Develop Power and Signal Distribution Drawings
- Develop Lighting Circuiting Designs per provided Architectural Lighting Plans
- Develop Lighting Controls in accordance with Title-24 Requirements
- Develop Electrical Panel Schedules Develop Permit and Construction Level Documentation Other Duties as Assigned