- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Individual to provide direct maintenance engineering support for Engine and Axle Assembly Operations. Requires technical and process ownership necessary to meet daily and future production demands. Direct interface with line supervisors and hourly workforce ensuring adherence to work methods and production metrics.
Process Development – Technical
Maintenance/ Mechanical Engineering support for engine and axle assembly lines
Daily Troubleshooting assistance for tooling and equipment breakdowns.
Development and Implementation of Preventative Maintenance procedures on existing and future equipment.
Develop and Implement tooling for product changes
Develop and Implement assembly process methods
Procure equipment (work with purchasing and vendors)
Equipment Certification (Gages, Torque Guns, Leak Testers)
• Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Team player and detail-oriented.
• Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Previous experience with computer applications and software related to the engineering field, such as Computer-Aided Design (CAD).
• Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
• 2-4 years experience required.
§ Ability to understand machine blueprints
§ Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year of experience OR
§ High School Diploma is required in conjunction with 8+ professional work experience
§ Strong mechanical aptitude