DIRECT HIRE Warehouse Clerk w/ Forklift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
These duties must be accomplished in accordance with the Client's Mission Statement and Quality Statement while adhering to our Core Values. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Inbound duties:
* Schedule and unload inbound shipments
* Verify offloaded products and counts according to packing slip
* Print purchase orders receivers and create product labels
* Apply product labels to delivered goods with high levels of accuracy
* Enter detailed receipt data into WMS and host system
* Submit discrepancy reports as needed
* Put-away product using RF devices into WMS system
* Scan all inbound related documentation after each assignment
2. Repacks/ rework duties:
* Repack or rework product as instructed
* Meet or exceed productivity requirements
* Verify accuracy of work
* Label products as required
* Complete productivity logs
* Place material scrap in clearly identified bins
* Proper labeling of customer-owned inventory
3. Outbound duties:
* Conduct and control all day-to-day activities for our Key Customer Account(s)
* Master transacting in host, customer, and WMS system
* Allocate, release, and print outbound orders
* Accurately pick, stage, verify, and load outbound shipments as necessary
* Follow and execute any customer special instructions
* Scan and send orders for release to export compliance team
* Verify, report, and resolve any stock/lot discrepancies
* Execute e-mail responses timely for all accounts
* Communicate issues with internal and external customer service teams
* Process small parcel shipments (FedEx, UPS, DHL)
* Produce Bill of Ladings for LTL shipments and schedule daily pick ups
4. Additional duties as required but not limited to:
* Cycle counts
* Assist other warehouses when needed
* Identifying continuous improvement efforts
* Maintain close communication and work with Management, Supervisors, CRS teams, and Key account representatives
5. General housekeeping
* Maintain clean work area and warehouse at all times
* Keep all exit doors clear (nothing blocking a path to or within 3 feet of any exit)
* Sweep aisle and keeps floors free of broken pallets
* Maintain pallet area
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES / DEPARTMENT EXPECTATIONS
* Represents Client in a positive, professional and enthusiastic manner when working with vendors, customers, carriers, service providers, and other Paramount employees.
* Assists with other projects or tasks as assigned by the Warehouse Manager and Assistant Warehouse Manager.
* Takes initiative to solve challenges or seek solutions to recurring problems with vendors, Paramount employees, and customers.
* Ensures compliance with Employee Handbook, Healthy & Safety and Quality Manual, and Driver Rules.
* Ensures compliance with federal and/or state laws, regulations.
* Assist with additional warehouse projects as assigned.
* Attend company sponsored training and safety meetings as required for department.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Use good time management skills and work effectively with all members of the team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* A minimum of 3 year of warehouse experience with a record of excellence.
* Basic computer knowledge/application.
* Ability to maintain high attention to detail with data entry into host and WMS systems
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
* Knowledge of Client's policies and procedures.
* Ability to prioritize multiple projects and maintain strict deadlines.
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
* Ability to see a job or project through to final completion.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to anticipate problems and develop plans to prevent and solve them.
EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Forklift Certified
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds. Must be able to operate a pallet jack and forklift.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually in the typical office and warehouse setting, which is adequately lighted, heated and ventilated. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving vehicles, fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee must be regular and consistent in attendance.
Note: Schedule will vary from day to day. A viable candidate should be available between 6am-6pm.
Amtec Direct HireWhy Work Here?
Small company with a huge footprint, relatively flat organizational structure, and fertile growth paths
This is a small company with a huge footprint, relied upon by big players, including Fortune 50 companies, to innovate and manufacture high power, precision analog products.
Transportation and Storage