- Expired: 3 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With assistance, the Machine Operator operates and performs intermediate set-ups on various manual and automated machines. They are cross-trained on multiple processes and will operate some, if not most of the following equipment.
- Studies blueprints, manuals, dispatch specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpieces, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Performs pre-operational inspections
- Perform basic setup with minimal assistance on multiple machines
- Operates machines on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings
- Selects, aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines
- Runs parts through certain processes based on product specifications, such as; Automated welding, Sheer & Brake press, Automated and manual saws, Swaging, Polishing, Draw Bench, and Roto Draw machines and Vacuum Furnaces, HON machines, Straightening, Flattening, and Roll-Flow machines
- Assemble parts and/or pieces adhering to blueprints or dispatch sheets
- Trim final lengths on tubings
- 2 years experience as a machine operator
- Requires good mechanical skills and background
- Or at the discretion of the hiring manager
- High school graduate or GED required
AddressSanta Fe Springs, CA
Get fresh Machinist Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.