Creative Project Manager, Digital (Temporary)
*THIS IS A 5-6 MONTH TEMPORARY ROLE
Amsive is a data-centric omnichannel marketing services agency with approximately 1,000 employees. The agency’s roots are in digital/direct marketing and graphic communications and over the past 5 years have transformed into a leading strategic marketing services agency with a diversity of strategic offerings and solutions for marketing clients. We have brought together award-winning teams with deep data resources, expert marketing channel execution and industry experience across many client verticals. We bring our clients’ marketing to life by shaping strategy, identifying audiences, developing creative, and executing omnichannel communications across digital, direct mail and traditional media. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
The project manager is a crucial member of the creative department and is the first point of contact for all creative project requests.
They are responsible for managing the day-to-day creative project activities for their assigned accounts — from estimating through final production.
He or she must have the project management skills, communication ability and personality to ensure that our creative department delivers results-driven creative work that’s on strategy, on schedule, and on budget.
Asana and ZiFlow is the platform on which all Amsive creative products are initiated, developed and reviewed. Therefore, having worked with Asana is crucial.
- Lead, own, and manage the workflow and timing of all creative projects within their respective book of business.
- Create and facilitate soup-to-nuts schedules for all creative projects.
- Provide real-time project status updates on scope, timing, costs and next steps.
- Reviews, evaluates and approves all creative briefs submitted to kickoff creative projects
- Use project alerts, email, and status meetings to communicate openly with the client and team.
- Coordinate with creative leadership to manage capacity and allocation of writers, designers and art directors.
- Schedule project kickoffs, brainstorms, internal reviews and client-review meetings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members, such as account managers, digital specialists and print-production managers.
- Help to procure all assets the creative team requires for all creative projects, including stock photography, fonts, legalese, etc.
- Identify process improvements and proactively recommend solutions.
- Must be proficient in Asana
- Able to manage multiple creative projects efficiently
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-sensitive environment
- Comfortable and confident speaking to and presenting to clients
- Able to maintain composure under pressure
- Able and willing to work within cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a big plus
- Healthcare knowledge a plus
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and Entertainment
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.