Amscot Financial Tampa, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Amscot Financial, a financial services company headquartered in Tampa, Florida, is seeking a Business Basic eXtended (BBx) Programmer to augment our existing in-house development staff. The ideal candidate needs to have experience programming the Business Basic language and experience with Open Systems Adaptable Solutions-formally Open Systems Accounting Software (OSAS) is a plus!
Relocation Assistance and remote work is available for this position!
In this position, your essential duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide technical advice, code reviews, and assist other programmers
- Prepare test plans and/or prepare detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written
- Write programs that interface with multiple systems, screens, interfaces and tables.
- Design and code basic screen functionality
- Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program
- Observe or run tests of programs using sample or actual data
- Work with all IT teams to ensure high standard of IT support at all levels
Today, Amscot employs close to 2,000 associates and serves about 3 million consumers annually. If you are motivated and hard-working, Amscot may have an opportunity for you. We look for individuals with restaurant, retail, or customer service experience. If you are a Florida resident, possess a high school diploma or GED, basic math skills, and proven customer service, there could be a place for you at Amscot. If you are bilingual, it is a definite PLUS! Amscot first looks for qualified individuals within the company and promotes from within whenever possible, so there are numerous opportunities for growth. Amscot is an equal opportunity employer.
TechnologyView all jobs at Amscot Financial