We are seeking a SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK - AEROSPACE MACHINE SHOP to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities in fast paced Aerospace Machine Shop.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship parts as directed.
- Unpack, verify quantities, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Visual Inspection for Nicks, Dings, Dents or other damage.
- Pack parts with bubble, foam or other part protection materials
- Ink Stamp identify parts and assemblies
- Oil, Bag & Tag parts as directed.
- Maintain Finished Goods Inventory
- Manage, organize and maintain shipping supply inventory
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States