If you are dedicated, hardworking, electronic tech with patient monitoring repair experience, have multitasking capabilities, and having leadership capabilities, this might be the right position for you.
Troubleshoots and repairs patient monitoring equipment.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical / electronic and mechanical theories and principles, writing specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot by reading and following schematics
- Must have excellent soldering and de-soldering skills
- Troubleshoot to the component level
- Team player and leadership skills
- Technical Capacity.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Learning Orientation.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Assist in, technical testing and quality control of all concurrent projects and developments.
Excellent attention to detail and communication skills are a must.
An ideal candidate is a positive individual who is able to collaborate and work in a team environment.
Able to take direction, strong work ethic, and motivated to help and expedite delivery of products .
- Must be able to lift 10 to 40 lbs independently.
This is a full-time career oriented position for the right individual who would like the opportunity to work for an exciting, professional, well established and stable high-tech medical imaging company.
Benefits Include: Medical, dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Sick time, Holidays, and matching 401K
To begin your career please apply through this website.
To become familiar with our company you may visit us at: www.ampronix.com