As a Business Analyst, support Salesforce applications as a primary interface to business users. Assist application development teams in understanding and implementing the business processes, workflows, and information requirements of constituents.
The Business Analyst will assume a Product Owner role and facilitate project delivery by ensuring proper requirement analysis with cross-functional groups, project stakeholders, other analysts, customers or end-users.
The Salesforce platform is the main portal for communication with organization and contracted parties. Plans are in place for the platform to expand even further to include billing and other critical business functions. We seek a talented, collaborative and innovative individual to be the business/technical subject matter expert and provide knowledge of the Salesforce application solutions and integrations.
Company is a leading global organization specializing in public policy and internet related activities. This is an outstanding multi-cultural organization where your work has a global impact. OUTSTANDING work environment.
- Salesforce – Business Analyst
- Work in Playa Vista (405 / 90 fwy area)
- FTE salary – up to $120K
- Collaborate business stakeholders to interview, collect, analyze and manage system and business user requirements.
- Document detailed functional and data business requirements, process flows, use cases, triggers, integration points, and other information needs while identifying opportunities for refinement and business process automation
- Drive business requirements translation into a technical solution and prioritization/scoping of requirements and coordinating with the team and program/project managers and sponsors.
- Conduct level of effort exercises (i.e. t-shirt sizing and story point assignment) and regularly assess product backlog of assigned systems.
- Write user stories, create test scenarios and facilitate business UAT efforts.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to clarify requirements that provide direction to developers and configurators.
- Conduct basic Salesforce administration, including field and layout changes, report creation, and process builder work.
- Participate in daily stand up and conduct sprint review meetings as part of the Agile / Scrum process.
- Ensure training needs to meet the needs of the end-users.
- Build and strengthen relationships internally between IT and the business partners.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, partners and the public are required.
- Must be a team-oriented person and able to effectively facilitate meetings.
- Strong understanding of outsourcing environment, business principles, systems improvement, software development methodologies and standards, especially scrum.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to create systematic and consistent requirement specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Demonstrated expertise in a diverse variety of IT process improvement concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong proficiency in the Salesforce platform and associated technologies.
- 5+ years of Business Analysis with recent experience with Salesforce
- Strong experience gathering requirements and writing user stories for complex, multi-phased business application development efforts
- Experience with business process design, data modeling, and reengineering.
Specialized training in:
- Agile / Scrum
- Business / Technical Analysis / Data and Process Modeling
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Scrum Master Certification
- Salesforce Administration Certification
- Salesforce Advanced Administration Certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification
Don't hesitate! We welcome your application! For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a word doc (preferred).
- Must be eligible to work as a W2 employee. Unfortunately, we are unable to work with corps or visas on this position.
- References and background check required at point of offer.
Amplify Professional Services, Inc.
Malibu, CA 90265