IT Project Manager / Senior Business Analyst needed to manage this organization’s staff systems solutions implementations, software development, and process redesign projects.
This position serves as the primary product and delivery analyst for Oracle ERP HR Cloud. Work as the IT solutions Analyst working across the organization with HR, Legal, and Operations.
Company is a leading global organization specializing in public policy and internet related activities. This is an outstanding multi-cultural organization where your work has a global impact. OUTSTANDING work environment with terrific benefits.
This is an immediate need. Client will hire from a video interview.
**The client is only considering candidates who have work on Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
Project Manager / Business Analyst - work in Playa Vista (405 / 90 fwy area)
FTE salary – up to $100K + 10% bonus eligible
- As the Project Manager for Oracle HR ERP Cloud you will be responsible for overall vendor relationship management. Also, upgrade scheduling management, escalation management, environment refresh scheduling and sync management, license and product reviews/management, and SLA management. In addition, vendor relationship management with Oracle implementation support vendor. Billing review, budget, and reconciliation process.
- Manage project pipeline and manage all aspects for PM life-cycle. Design, implement test and production support.
- Budget management – Support VP in management of the overall budget to actuals for multiple cost centers.
- Serve as a product analyst for company’s Accountability Indicators. On-going production support and continuous improvement mode for the application, including re-designs as needed
- Serve as a Project Analyst for ad-hoc initiatives for E&IT Staff Operations.
- Manage cross-functional groups including functional, technical and end-user staff.
- Ensure various software development projects are successfully completed on time and within budget.
- Overall adherence to excellent PMO standards and reporting.
- Work closely with business partners to identify opportunities to leverage technology to drive efficiencies/standardization to reduce cycle time, increase visibility, create exception-based management, and produce key productivity improvements
- Work closely with management to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs, then translate those needs to functional systems requirement documents and design specifications. Then refine conceptual systems design requirements into a high-level technical design document.
- Support management with enhanced instrumentation and automation capabilities.
- Lead process mapping exercises to streamline business processes prior to automation
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
- Actively monitor, track and manage project tasks, timelines, attainment of established milestones and overall quality of project activities and deliverables.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 3-5 Years Project Management Experience.
- Strong organization management skills and attention to detail, required.
- Successful Full Life Cycle Project Management Experience in an ERP Project (Large-Scale Process Redesign Projects), preferred.
- ERP Implementation Experience - Oracle Fusion Cloud, preferred
- Experience working in a shared service environment, preferred
- Experience in Process Mapping techniques, Process Improvement Systems
- Experience in global, complex, decentralized operations in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to be broad thinking and strategic as well as tactical and detail-oriented
- Self-directed, energetic, flexible and adaptable
- Versed in the art of influence management
- Ability to lead Process Redesign Workshops
- Ability to Implement Change Management (Processes) Globally
- Hands-on IT project management experience
- Experience/Knowledge - project planning/scheduling tools
- Experience creating project plans, charters, processes, policy, etc
- Must convey a level of confidence to work with stakeholders, customers, and executive leaders
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, activities, and tasks under time constraints.
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology, or Finance/Accounting
- PMP and/or equivalent project management certification preferred
- MBA, strong plus
Don't hesitate! We welcome your application! For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a word doc (preferred).
- Must be eligible to work as a W2 employee. Unfortunately, we are unable to work with corps or visas on this position.
- References and background check required at point of offer.
Amplify Professional Services, Inc.
Malibu, CA 90265
Amplify handles all searches from the top Executive-level down, using retained, contract, and direct hire structures that fit any company's needs and budget.
For some clients, we are the outsourced technical recruiting department handling all direct hire and contract staffing requirements.
Our successful recruiting experience allows us to quickly identify top IT talent including Directors, Project Managers, Applications Developers, Infrastructure, WEB, ERP and more for your team.