Private Practice Therapist - LLPC, LPC, or LMSW
- $73,500 to $100,000 Yearly
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to serve with a Private Practice located in a unique, 4-acre, nature preserve-like setting featuring historic buildings, individual and group counseling spaces, outdoor counseling spaces, and walking trails. And our therapists enjoy great pay and benefits: 30 clinical sessions (hours), @ 50 weeks per year pays $73,500 annually. Compensation includes quarterly bonuses and Paid Time Off (PTO).
The successful candidate will be an LLPC, LPC or LMSW keenly interested in working as a Private Practice therapist. Applicants with 2+ years of experience working with couples, adults, and children preferred.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working for an organization founded on Christian principles. Amplified Life Network's clients include members of the community, area employers, and local Christian churches. Amplified Life therapists provide best practices in clinical services to people of all walks of life and faith backgrounds. Therapist must also be comfortable providing Christian counseling services to clients requesting a Christian, faith-based approach. Therapist will also be comfortable providing employee assistance-related coaching and counseling services to local employers and their employees. Amplifed Life also provides on-site crisis response services to area employers impacted by critical incidents. Amplified Life provides training and support to its therapists to ensure best practices.
The therapist will serve with a team of other Private Practice therapists who provide clinical counseling to adults, children, youth, and families in a relaxed, historic, practice setting on 4 acres in Byron Center just south of the U of M Metro Health Village. We embrace a holistic, trauma-informed approach and provide clients with access to integrative - outdoor experiences along wooded walking trails, and in grassy meadows.
Amplified Life will provide therapist with a full caseload (25-35 sessions per week). Amplified Life's support staff will onboard clients, and manage all insurance and billing issues. Amplified Life therapists simply see their clients and receive a bi-weekly ACH paycheck based on number of clinical sessions (hours) conducted weekly. Compensation includes quarterly bonus and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Compensation and Benefits Include:
- $73,500 to $100,000+ per year
- 30 Clinical Hours (sessions) Per Week, 50 weeks, Pays $73,500 Annually
- Bi-Weekly W2 Paychecks Based on Clinical Hours Provided
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Opportunity to Participate in Medical, Vision and Dental Plans
- Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Lerm Disability Available
- 401K Plan
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Coverage
- Practice Management Services and Software
- Provider Credentialing Maintenance and Insurance Paneling
- Professional Practice Marketing, Psychology Today, Website Promotion, etc.
- Client Scheduling, Insurance Verification and Billing Services
- Client Onboarding and Management all Insurance Billing Issues
- Flexible Scheduling / See Clients on Days and Times that Work for You.
- Clinical Supervision and Weekly Case Review Consultations as Needed
- Your Own Assigned Therapy Room(s).
- Access to Private Outdoor Counseling Spaces and Trails in Natural Setting.
- Caseloads ranging from 25 to 35+ sessions per week
Unique opportunity to serve in a Private Practice located in a relaxing, 4 acre setting including woods, meadows and walking trails.
Amplified Life Network brings wellbeing to work and life. Located on a historic setting on 4 acres of woods and meadows in Byron Center, MI, just south of Grand Rapids, Amplified Life delivers holistic, trauma-informed care in a natural and holistic setting to people of all beliefs, backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and walks of life.
Amplified Life Network, LLC
7791 Byron Center Ave.Grand Rapids, MI
Get fresh Private Practice Therapist - LLPC, LPC, or LMSW jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.