Customer Service Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for providing customer related support to customers on our e-commerce platform, supporting customer service concerns expressed by visitors to our scoop shops, managing and maintaining relationships with our vendor/distributor, responsible for all technology related support related to our customer relationship management platform (“CRM”).
· Receive and respond to customer inquiries, complaints, and questions in line with Ample Hills brand and values
· Communicate and coordinate with Ample Hills directors in response to customer inquiries
· Implement upgrades to current CRM platform or any new platform rolled out by company
· Develop and implement initiatives to improve customer services.
· Analyze and summarize customer issues to prepare appropriate solutions/clarifications to respond to customers.
· Evaluate and prioritize customer inquiries to better serve the customers.
· Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat etc.
· Maintain history records and related problem documentations for future reference.
· Maintain relationships with vendor/distributor, other internal departments as well as client base to improve business performance.
· Manage customer expectations by drafting bulletins/ other customer correspondents to alert customers of any exceptions that may result in their orders being delayed.
· Work with vendor/distributor to resolve delivery issues related to customer orders.
· Address customer issues to develop tools and processes to increase customer satisfaction
· Take ownership of customer issues in order to follow-up on outstanding requests and escalate issues when necessary.
· Maintain the internal and external customer databases.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge on customer business areas.
· Maintain broad knowledge about the company's products and services.
· Analyze monthly e-commerce sales via reports and data visualization techniques
· Able to create process improvement charts to assist customer service senior leaders to visual current process’s strength and opportunities
· Strong and empathetic verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
· Team oriented
· Strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple task
· Good telephone manner to enhance relationships with customers
· Exceptional vendor management skills
· Knowledge of data analytics
· Ability to work with little or no supervision
· CRM experience (HappyFox or similar CRM platform for example: Zendesk) (preferred)
· Shopify experience (Must have)
· Above average communication skills (Required)
· Vendor Management experience
· Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Required)
· Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
· Google Suite: 2 years (Required)
· Associate (Preferred)
Ample Hills CreameryWhy Work Here?
We bring joy & ice cream to our communities!
We make ice cream because ice cream can make people happy. Plain and simple. Whether you’re treating your kids to an after-school sugar rush, splitting a sundae on a first date, or picking up pints for a picnic, we hope our ice cream can help you make your next favorite memory. Our mission is to share joy with our neighborhoods, one scoop at a time.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Ample Hills Creamery