- Posted: over a month ago
$1,000.00 Sign-on Bonus
This position is responsible for generating design proposals and providing value added design solutions for new programs, to possess complete understanding of APC and some understanding of Amphenol product lines and capabilities as well as provide technical support to field sales and intra-company personnel. Performance will be measured by timely response and innovation of design proposals and accuracy of cost estimates.
- Provide system level design assistance to the customer.
- Will be teamed with the Sales Engineer and the Account Manager to provide customer satisfaction in using Amphenol products and services.
- Promote technical & production capabilities to current and new Amphenol customers.
- Review customer specifications.
- Provides information and guidance to the customer to assure that the correct products are chosen, properly specified, and correctly applied.
- The Applications Engineer often acts as a liaison between the customer and the factory(s) in matters related to product quality, proposed design changes, manufacturing issues, and cost improvement initiatives.
- Present technical product presentations and demonstrations in promoting interconnect and PCB products.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- BS or MS in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Application Design experience
- Knowledge in the Mil/Aero markets
- Computer literate with MS Office and PWB Software including Gerber viewer and CAD
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of cost and selling price
- Must be able to work under pressure and deadlines. Must be detailed-oriented, self-motivated and possesses a strong sense of persistence.
- U.S Citizen required to support government contracts and programs.
- Ability to travel 25-50% to domestic and/or international customer sites.
Amphenol offers a competitive salary and benefits. The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship.Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Amphenol requires documentation that you have been or have started the vaccination process for COVID-19 within 30 days of hire. Accommodations will be considered for candidates with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
For consideration for this position, please apply online to: https://amphenol-apc.acquiretm.com APC617
Amphenol Printed Circuits
TechnologyView all jobs at Amphenol Printed Circuits