Manager, IT Operations
Amphenol Fiber Optic Products Lisle, IL
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manager, IT Operations
To provide ERP, applications, and systems support. Oversees all computer systems and system support for the division. Responsible for primary application support for all software applications used in the division.
Key Skills Required
Macola 10 / ERP system
SQL 2016, SQL Migrations
Development and NPI / automated data capture processes
Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversees all aspects of the ERP, Macola 10 (a product of ECI Software).
· Has the ability to query database, SQL server, perform server migrations, run reports and customize reports.
· Has the ability to operate in a virtual server environment (Hyper-V).
· Manages local and remote IT responsibilities and project list(s) ensuring priority and completion.
· Maintains organizational effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies. Develops department capital expenditures plan.
· Manages and executes all aspects of network administration and PC support in a manufacturing environment.
· Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
· Interfaces with software/hardware vendors.
· Interfaces with other divisions to facilitate interdivision cooperation.
· Provides system analysis and design to help facilitate process improvement and automation and improve data integrity.
· Provides end-user software support for a wide variety of applications, including Microsoft Office products, Crystal reports, and especially Macola 10.
· Manages the EDI implementation and expand to additional customers as required.
· Manages the Wide-Area-Network connecting two domestic and two foreign data sites, hosting five remote servers.
· Identifies and implement new systems and applications to improve the productivity and reduces the operating costs and staffing requirements for the division.
· Provides both technical support and business analysis and training for two versions of Macola that are integrated between factories with EDI, Remote Desktop, and Distributed Reports.
· Writes and optimizes WAN level reports that extract and consolidate data from both China and the US.
· Provides business analysis and training for new applications and integration of data collection, bar-coding, EDI, ASN, etc.
· Provides worldwide emergency datacenter and traveling employee software and hardware support as needed.
· Completes the annual Corporate IT audit report and maintain all systems in compliance with corporate requirements.
· Travels occasionally to provide on-site factory support as required (5%).
· Works on call for emergencies.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university.
- Five (5) years of related IT experience and/or training, manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows Desktop, web browsers, etc.
- Ability to work without supervision consistently performing duties to company standards.
· Customer Focus
· Exceptional work ethic
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal
· Confident decision-making/Conflict Resolution
· Effective Time Management
70% of the time sitting; 30% of the time standing or walking. Physically able to move computers, monitors, and install cabling in building. Direct contact with clients, managers, and employees. Must be able to hear and see with 100% accuracy with or without correction.
Travel maybe required based on company needs. Must be open to occasional evening work/weekends.
Remotely supervises one (1) exempt employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Amphenol Fiber Optics Products prohibits discrimination against any applicant based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law.
Amphenol Fiber Optics Products also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
Employee signature below constitutes employee's understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.
Full Name (please print): _________________________________________________
Employee signature: __________________________________ Date: ______________
Amphenol Fiber Optic Products
2100 Western CourtLisle, IL