- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Amphenol Broadband Solutions is a global leader in the manufacturing and engineering of interconnect products for a variety of industries such as automotive, aerospace, military, broadband and wireless telecommunication.
- The Cost Accountant analyzes manufacturing processes and costs to establish standard labor, material and overhead associated with the product.
- This individual will assist managers by identifying opportunities for cost containment; gross margins to aid in pricing decisions; support taking of physical inventory and/or cycle counting.
- Will report to the Times Fiber Controller and will work with the rest of the Finance and Operation teams.
- Will support Sales with any ad-hoc requests and analysis as need
- Currently we are working 3 days in the office and 2 days from home each week
- You will analyze shop work order costing and work with management to understand / report significant variances.
- Performed detail review and analysis to identify slow moving inventory risks
- Assist Sales in projecting gross margins for projects and new products.
- Pulls historical sales/orders data from system and organizes logically for managers and sales to aid in business decisions
- Assist in annual budget preparation.
- Track and reports Cost Reductions efforts
- Support annual Physical Inventory process
- Operational analysis - direct labor, materials, planning, Freight, etc.
- Analyze all major variances and review with management.
- Provide accounting support
- Participates in month-end/year-end closing process including journal entries, plant financials and reconciliations as needed
- Assist in documenting and performing internal controls testing
- Independent projects to support management analysis and decision making.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Proficient with Excel and Microsoft office.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years' experience with knowledge of US GAAP, financial reporting, analysis, and internal control procedures.
- Manufacturing experience (familiar with manufacturing operational variance analysis.)
- Understand the meaning and implications of key financial indicators
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments with excellent attention to detail. Ability to work effectively both independently as well as within a team.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and the ability to problem solve
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Amphenol Corporation