- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Test Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software issues.
- Devise and implement test strategies that adequately assess all software aspects
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve coding issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support
- Previous experience in software development, quality assurance, or other related fields
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Strong root-cause analysis skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are looking for a Braider to work on our day shift and midnight shift. Training will take place on the day shift.
Amphenol CTIWhy Work Here?
Be free to create your vision in a fast-growing business backed by a trusted brand name.
Amphenol CTI offers high-mix, value-added interconnect engineering solutions and services, encompassing prototype and production volume of wiring harnesses, cable assemblies, electro-mechanical assemblies, control boxes, cabinets, fiber optic assemblies & value-added components, and primarily services rail, industrial, heavy equipment, medical, and IT/Datacom & High-Tech market applications.
5225 Timberlea BlvdMississauga, ON
TechnologyView all jobs at Amphenol CTI