- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Functional Scope: Effectively coordinate and maintain the day to day inventory and stores needed for the efficient operation of the production facility.
- Regular on time attendance
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the position, with or without accommodations
- Analyze, process and report on daily customer shipment requirements, through interface with customer portals, external logistics companies and Amphenol’s third-part logistics supplier.
- Analyze Amphenol customer backlog to ensure daily shipments are in accordance with customer expectations.
- Review and transact against Amphenol’s WIP and inventory locations to secure product for shipment.
- Create Packing Lists, Bills of Lading, Advanced Shipping Notifications, Invoices, Commercial Invoices, Certificates of Orgin and all other customer required shipment related paperwork.
- Effectively communicate needed information with other departments to efficiently perform their duties
- Continuously review the needs status in all production areas and maintain adequate supplies at the process station
- Provide input to Continuous Process Improvement
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area
- Train others
- Understand and follow applicable Company practices, policies and procedures.
- Work safely
Other functions as assigned
Physical Demands with or without Reasonable Accommodations:
- Standing, walking, sitting
- May require bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, twisting, stretching, stooping
- Safely operate and maintain material handling equipment such as forklift, pallet jack, etc.
- Lifting or transporting light to heavy items (up to 50 lbs).
- Ability to tolerate fumes, odor and noise.
- Repetitive motions.
- Ability to apply mental processes, in order to understand and follow verbal and/or written instructions.
- Ability to remain calm and in control, even when under pressure & ability to manage stress.
- Ability to concentrate as position is subject to frequent distractions.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Visual acuity, must be able to distinguish full range of colors.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors
AddressSaint Marys, PA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Amphenol Advanced Sensors