Process Automation Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MEMS Process Automation engineer
- Sustain high-volume manufacturing processes of MEMS products, including wafer probing and automated visual inspection (AVI), ensure effective operation and minimum down time of the equipment.
- Support installation and transferring of new probers, Automated Optical Inspection tools and other automated equipment at wafer manufacturing line.
- Develop recipes for processing of new products at semi-automatic equipment.
- Identify opportunities for automation within the MEMS production process.
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation. Test software, databases and hardware and transfer automated equipment to manufacturing line.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent, or equivalent skills / experience.
- Computer skills: knowledge of at least two programming languages from the list of: C/C++/C#, Python, Java, Assembly, BASIC / Pascal, Hardware Description Languages (HDLs), Industrial Robot Languages, other equivalent.
Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access.
- Good written communication skills ability to write clear and concise documents.
- Good verbal communication skills ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent team player with proven record of working across multiple projects and teams.
- Self-directed work ethic, timely, complete and accurate.
- Capability of managing multiple tasks at one time.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as a process automation engineer or test engineer in IC / MEMS industry. Work experience at MEMS or CMOS manufacturing lines is a plus.
- Familiarity with statistical process control.
- Strong data analysis skills. Familiarity with data analysis software is a plus.
- Ability to work in a clean room environment including wearing required clean room attire and personal protection equipment.
- Electrical engineering education / work background is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with wafer fabrication processes is a plus.
- A working knowledge of layout editor software is a plus.
- A working knowledge of MEMS sensors (piezoresistive, capacitive) is a plus.
- Knowledge of typical product introduction documentation (PPAP / PFMEA / DFMEA) is a plus.
Fremont, CA, US.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
AMPHENOL ADVANCED SENSORS
Amphenol Advanced Sensors, with its portfolio of industry-leading brands - Thermometrics, NovaSensor, Telaire, Protimeter and Kaye - is an innovator in advanced sensing technologies and innovative embedded measurement solutions customized for regulatory and industry driven applications, creating value by providing critical information for real time data decisions.
We offer domain expertise, rapid customization, world-class manufacturing capability and lasting customer relationships - To deliver the greatest value in cost of ownership to their customers.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors is a member of the USA-based Amphenol Corporation. With our own global presence we offer our customers exceptional technical support and service in the areas of development, production and distribution.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors
ManufacturingView all jobs at Amphenol Advanced Sensors
Get fresh Process Control Automation Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.