Inside Sales Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
When you join our team, you are joining the LEADER in SENSING TECHNOLOGIES! We deliver solutions to world's biggest challenges!
The Inside Sales Account Manager generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; Working with existing customers and new business opportunities in understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts and additional revenue in the new business pipeline to support the sales team.
- Regular attendance
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the position, with or without accommodations
- Utilize strong communication/sales skills/product knowledge to drive pre-defined/targeted sales initiatives.
- Responsible for driving sales growth in the defined accounts/territory/initiatives and achieving assigned sales goals
- Assist account managers in mining defined accounts/territories for additional sales pipeline/orders
- Working with sales and independently to develop/drive key product/market initiatives and meet assigned goals
- Develop technical/market expertise on products/applications to maximize sales efforts
- Communicate sales opportunities and need for further technical demonstrations/support
- Develop close working relationships with existing customer base and gain in depth knowledge of their needs
- Lead pipeline and new customer development in by proactively prospecting/developing pipeline through translation of core capabilities and application strengths and achieving assigned pipeline goals
- Use Salesforce to maintain forecasts/customer database information
- Participate in industry trade events when appropriate
- Provide product management with market intelligence through observations of customer needs and competitive activities
- Champion custom product process specific to customer opportunity pipeline to ensure successful execution.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities to educate our customers.
- Recommend and capable of driving key initiatives and actions plans for customer growth
- Regional territory gap coverage as needed
- Product point person for coordination of all temperature industrial/temperature/MEMS product line activities (CPO assessment, pricing strategy, marketing communications support, companywide pricing coordinator)
- Provide commercial and business support to our authorized distribution and representative channels insuring channel is informed of new products and strategic application focuses through training and business planning
- 2 year degree; 4 year degree in related field preferred
- Excellent negotiation/problem solving and verbal/written communication skills.
- Sales presentation skills, technical/market knowledge, ability to understand customer's business critical processes
- Work independently, Goal oriented, and has the ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities.
- Direct industry experience with the sale or support of products utilized in the electronic component distribution, Medical device, Automotive, and Industrial markets
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package of health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, life and 401k with match.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
AMPHENOL ADVANCED SENSORS
Amphenol Advanced Sensors, with its portfolio of industry-leading brands - Thermometrics, NovaSensor, Telaire, Protimeter and Kaye - is an innovator in advanced sensing technologies and innovative embedded measurement solutions customized for regulatory and industry driven applications, creating value by providing critical information for real time data decisions.
We offer domain expertise, rapid customization, world-class manufacturing capability and lasting customer relationships - To deliver the greatest value in cost of ownership to their customers.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors is a member of the USA-based Amphenol Corporation. With our own global presence we offer our customers exceptional technical support and service in the areas of development, production and distribution.
Amphenol is one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. The Company designs, manufactures and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial and flat-ribbon cable, and interconnect systems.
The primary end markets for the Company's products are communications and information processing markets, including cable television, cellular telephone and data communication and information processing systems; aerospace and military electronics; and automotive, rail and other transportation and industrial applications.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors
AddressSaint Marys, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Amphenol Advanced Sensors