- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the position, with or without accommodations
- Manage cellular telephony
- Implement/administer various system consoles
- Manage/utilize report generation from various system consoles
- Implement/manage firewalls and maintain incursion protection
- Support end users with IT/IS hardware and software related issues (Oracle/Infoflo/ERP support) in a timely/responsive/service oriented manner
- Set up, management and maintenance of IT related equipment
- Manage time and projects effectively
- Help establish processes to maintain a stable network environment
- Train staff with IT related equipment
- Assist manager with project work to grow the technology infrastructure of the organization
- Troubleshoot, install and implement new systems
- Ensure data integrity with fixed asset inventories
- Provide input/recommendations regarding hardware/software technologies
- Develop/monitor performance levels of software/hardware and evaluate/recommend/propose alternative methods of information processing
- Develop/maintain data/application/network architectures ensuring system is functioning daily
- Travel as necessary
- 2-year degree in MIS or related field; OR relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of networking systems/infrastructure/hardware/software
- Exceptional Communication
- Expert Microsoft office skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy/Self Starter
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
AMPHENOL ADVANCED SENSORS
Amphenol Advanced Sensors, with its portfolio of industry-leading brands - Thermometrics, NovaSensor, Telaire, Protimeter and Kaye - is an innovator in advanced sensing technologies and innovative embedded measurement solutions customized for regulatory and industry driven applications, creating value by providing critical information for real time data decisions.
We offer domain expertise, rapid customization, world-class manufacturing capability and lasting customer relationships - To deliver the greatest value in cost of ownership to their customers.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors is a member of the USA-based Amphenol Corporation. With our own global presence we offer our customers exceptional technical support and service in the areas of development, production and distribution.
Amphenol is one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. The Company designs, manufactures and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial and flat-ribbon cable, and interconnect systems.
The primary end markets for the Company's products are communications and information processing markets, including cable television, cellular telephone and data communication and information processing systems; aerospace and military electronics; and automotive, rail and other transportation and industrial applications.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors
AddressSaint Marys, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at Amphenol Advanced Sensors
Get fresh Functional Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.