Customer Care Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a self starter with a can-do attitude? Then we are looking for you to join our GROWING team!
- Regular attendance
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the position, with or without accommodations
- Point of contact for customer issues for world class service
- ITO and OTR request for defined client group
- Provide schedule/shipment dates as needed
- Support new accounts and credit term applications using established processes
- Proactive sales to generate additional revenue
- Resolve shipping discrepancies including late, damaged and incorrect shipments
- Partner with sales to identify issues and commercial conflicts
- Ensure follow up
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Customer Centric
- Strong Negotiation skills
- EDI and OEM manufacturing experience preferred
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
AMPHENOL ADVANCED SENSORS
Amphenol Advanced Sensors, with its portfolio of industry-leading brands - Thermometrics, NovaSensor, Telaire, Protimeter and Kaye - is an innovator in advanced sensing technologies and innovative embedded measurement solutions customized for regulatory and industry driven applications, creating value by providing critical information for real time data decisions.
We offer domain expertise, rapid customization, world-class manufacturing capability and lasting customer relationships - To deliver the greatest value in cost of ownership to their customers.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors is a member of the USA-based Amphenol Corporation. With our own global presence we offer our customers exceptional technical support and service in the areas of development, production and distribution.
Amphenol is one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. The Company designs, manufactures and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial and flat-ribbon cable, and interconnect systems.
The primary end markets for the Company's products are communications and information processing markets, including cable television, cellular telephone and data communication and information processing systems; aerospace and military electronics; and automotive, rail and other transportation and industrial applications.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors
AddressSaint Marys, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Amphenol Advanced Sensors