Sr. Technical Program Manager, Developer Programs
- Expired: October 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a self-motivated Technical Program Manager to join our Customer and Developer Engineering team. This is a unique opportunity to be a contributor to programs that impact the entire company. In this position, you'll get to apply your knowledge and expertise by building and executing cross-functional programs related to the conception, development, and implementation of Ampere Developer Programs, including web presence, collateral, conference and consortium participation, seed systems, and creating ambassador-advocates. You will be responsible for coordinating activities across various stakeholders including hardware engineering, software engineering, marketing, planning, and corporate.
What you'll do
- Acts as a subject matter expert and leads teams to collaborate with Product Marketing, Business Planning, and Engineering to identify and/or refine developer programs including, customer acquisition, activation, retention, and strategies.
- Inform roadmap and Customer and Developer Engineering team by creating a roadmap for programs around programs including goals, key performance indicators, manage, and report status and progress.
- Create/track/adjust the project or program schedule. Identifies dependencies and resource needs. Develops resource-feasible plan to meet schedule.
- Deliver benefits for developer programs through excellence in project management across engineering, marketing, planning and corporate teams.
- Create and maintain analytics and dashboards to understand status, problems, and next steps.
- Assess risks and identifies issues and solutions to timely and efficiently achieve program goals or project objectives while maintaining quality standards.
- Understand the concepts, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined projects, applies the knowledge to deliverables, and leverages it to accelerate project completion.
- Exercise decision-making authority at the program level and manage to overall business objectives.
- Analyze customer and market signals to identify gaps and opportunities.
What you'll bring
- Minimum 8 years project/program management experience in program / product design and execution, working as a Technical Program Manager defining, driving, and shipping programs and products.
- Experience with developer programs, web presence, collateral generation, and partner management.
- You should have exceptional industry knowledge, technical depth in the execution and delivery products and / or programs, and have the presence to lead complex and time sensitive initiatives across matrixed teams.
- Expert with project management tools and methodologies, scheduling, delivery tracking, and reporting tools along with mastery of PowerPoint, Excel, Project and SharePoint/Teams.
- Ability to lead others, influence, and drive decisions with senior leadership team.
- Ability to simplify the complicated and articulate the issues impacting project scope or timeline as well as to communicate complex technical issues.
- Exceptional problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business plus 8+ years of project / program / experience.
What the Customer and Developer Engineering team wants you to know
Ampere is building the next evolution of the CPU for the datacenter. The Customer and Developer Engineering team is at the crux of working with cutting edge software and hardware to unleash the innovation provided by our silicon through developer outreach, developer advocacy, and ensuring customer success with Ampere products. You will have the opportunity to lead, develop new skills, and be a part of the next generation of computing. We are developer relations, software engineers, performance optimizers, software architects and technical evangelists who understand technology deeply and can apply that knowledge to solving customer problems. We are passionate engineers with a startup attitude combined with industry experience who are focused on changing the landscape in the datacenter.
Perks in Santa Clara
- Office has panoramic views of Silicon Valley
- Garage parking
- Gym and caf on campus
- Healthy snacks and drinks
- Standing desks
- Unlimited Flextime
Perks in Portland
- Walking distance of breweries, landscaped parks, art galleries, restaurants and shops
- Garage parking
- On-site bike parking and repair station
- On-site caf, bar, and market
- Roof top terrace with Willamette River views
- Healthy snacks, espresso and drinks
- Standing /Ergo friendly desk set up
- Game room
- Unlimited Flextime and 10+ paid holidays
Ampere is designing the future of hyperscale cloud and edge computing with the worlds first cloud native processor. Built for the cloud with a modern 64-bit Arm server-based architecture, Ampere gives customers the freedom to accelerate the delivery of all cloud computing applications. With industry-leading cloud performance, power efficiency and scalability, Ampere processors are tailored for the continued growth of cloud and edge computing.
Like the scientist behind its name, Ampere employees are innovators. We understand the needs of cloud computing and different software requirements. We are inventing what comes next and looking at everything from the structure of memory and how efficient the system is, to considerations on speed, cost of electricity and ability to cool. Power, size, weight and cost are driving the technology requirements and the innovation to come.
Our world class team of engineers, with depth and expertise in the cloud and semiconductor industries, is not only focused on the development of new semiconductor designs but also building out the first software ecosystem for Arm-based server processors.Through the Ampere approach to the cloud and edge, we give our customers the freedom to challenge the status quo and accelerate next-generation data centers for the most memory-intensive applications. Given the challenge we have outlined, we are building a culture of entrepreneurs that ensure customers come first, proactively approaching industry challenges in the areas of security, power and performance, delivering results that matter most.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Ampere Computing
Get fresh Technical Program Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.