Targeted Years of Experience: 5-7 years
• Responsible for front-end as well as the integration of server-side web application logic.
• Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
• Conducts unit tests, code reviews, assesses and improves site/software performance, and maintains design and code documentation.
• In-depth understanding of UI focused web development.
• Experience with one or more of the following including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Objective C.
• Responsible for writing the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
• Experience with HTML and Frameworks such as React.Js, Node.JS, and EXPRESS, Spring
• Knowledge of various DBMS technology Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, Redis.
• Experience with cloud-based offerings (Amazon EC2, Heroku, etc.)
• Knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization approaches.
• Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
• Experience in building high performance, high availability and highly interactive websites.
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
• Thorough understanding of agile and general understanding of waterfall project management principles.
• Experience with task tracking systems (e.g. JIRA, MS project, Confluence, etc.) and other collaboration tools (WIKI, Slack, Bugzilla, etc.) to design and document solutions.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in software development of complex UI/backend systems on Linux environment. (API/microservice experience is nice to have)
• Minimum of 2 years of object-oriented development experience (C++, Objective C or Java)
• Minimum of 2 years' experience using the following:
• Scripting languages such as Python, Perl, etc.
• Database technologies, both SQL and noSQL such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
• Using Version Control tools such as CVS, SVN, and Git/github
• s comfortable on the UNIX command line as in a Windows IDE
• Candidate must have experience with many of the following:
• Complex event processing (CEP) systems such as Siddhi
Ampcus IncorporatedColorado Springs, CO
TechnologyView All Ampcus Incorporated Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.