Amoura Development Company Inc South San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Catering Manager, with experience in the hospitality industry, to join and lead our team! This position is responsible for the overall management and direction of all areas related to catering for Amoura Development.
The Catering Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a catering department, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation, customer relations, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned. Candidate must be an experienced hands-on, self-motivated manager with strong FOH, social and creative skills that will help nurture, cultivate and grow our brand.
- Effectively manage the catering department within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the catering team
- Works collectively with Executive Chef and Staff to lead and manage all aspects of the operation
- Ability to execute, document and maintain all catering systems and procedures in an organized manner on a daily basis
- Weekly implementation, development and maintenance of Systems and Procedures for ordering, inventory and food/beverage controls
- Controls profit & loss by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Updates ownership with sales performance systematically
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, motivates and trains, conducts performance appraisals, and takes disciplinary action when needed
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of marketing programs
- Manages customer complaints both in person and over the phone as well as assists in managing online complaints on Yelp, Google, etc.
- Full proficiency in OpenTable, Aloha, and Microsoft/Google Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) required
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Possesses a proven ability to contribute original and creative ideas that assure positive results for the business
- Champions recognition and motivation effort
- 3-5 years of professional Catering experience in Hospitality Industry.
- Must have previous experience in Hospitality Industry, preferably in restaurants, quick-serve cafes, or large fast food chain
- Ability to work independently and without direct guidance
- Self-starter with strong work ethics
- Previous experience working with restaurant Point of Sales, specifically NCR Aloha
Amoura Development Company IncWhy Work Here?
Great benefits in a fast growing company with plenty of room to grow!
Amoura Development is a diverse, family-owned, company that operates multiple restaurants, cafés, and catering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our operations include a Michelin recommended restaurant and multiple café locations at San Francisco International Airport.
713 Linden AvenueSouth San Francisco, CA
FoodView all jobs at Amoura Development Company Inc