- $65,000 to $85,000 Yearly
Amotec is actively seeking a Quality Engineer for our client, a global manufacturing leader located in the Dayton, OH area. The Quality Engineer will support all elements of Quality including Cost of Quality, APQP and RCCA activities of the division’s manufacturing group. This person will interact with External Customers, Production and Materials Management personnel, Quality Engineers and the Engineering community to solve quality related issues and quality concerns.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Be the point of contact for all quality related activities both internally and externally
- Support the Supplier Development Leader with quality related issues within the supply chain
- Investigate root cause of internal quality rejections and implement corrective actions
- Monitor ongoing compliance with quality policies and procedures.
- Work directly with the customer base to solve external non-conforming product
- Notify internal departments of external quality issues
- Identify quality improvement opportunities within the manufacturing process
- Be a key resource in the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and New Part Introduction (NPI) to the plant
- Establish and update an internal quality metrics database.
- Resolve quality concerns that could affect the manufacturing operations.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree in engineering or a technical degree is desirable. An advanced degree is a plus
- A minimum of 5 yrs experience in a like manufacturing environment in Quality, Engineering or Production.
- Substantial experience in a high volume-manufacturing environment, preferably automotive. Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please call Ian Moriarty at (216) 535-2710 x5508.
Amotec IncDayton, OH
ManufacturingView All Amotec Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.