The Amivero Team
Amivero's team of IT professionals delivers digital services that elevate the federal government, whether national security or improved government services. Our human-centered, data-driven approach is focused on truly understanding the environment and the challenge, and reimagining with our customer how outcomes can be achieved.
Our team of technologists leverage modern, agile methods to design and develop equitable, accessible, and innovative data and software services that impact hundreds of millions of people.
As a member of the Amivero team you will use your empathy for a customer's situation, your passion for service, your energy for solutioning, and your bias towards action to bring modernization to very important, mission-critical, and public service government IT systems.
- Bachelor's Degree + 10 years of relevant experience
- US Citizenship Required to obtain Public Trust
- Experience in software sales, past experience with SaaS or PaaS Sales, especially to government customer is a plus.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for helping our government customer foster growth opportunities, educate potential agency partners on Login.gov's capabilities, and drive adoption of the platform across the Federal, State, Local, Tribal and Territorial governments. You will also mentor a small team of junior Business Development Representatives.
What Your Day Might Include...
- Cultivate opportunities for growth with new government agencies and offices.
- Expand program footprint by expanding growth and adoption within existing accounts.
- Manage new business pipeline and project potential pipeline revenue.
- Develop sales materials and artifacts i.e., pitch decks to assist in closing deals.
- Lead initial pitch and introduction calls to support new business leads and existing account growth initiatives.
- Create and share cost estimator for new business and existing account growth.
- Successfully close new business deals and expand existing accounts.
- Manage, update and track data in Airtable to support new and existing account growth.
- Manage Zendesk and respond to potential customer inquiries.
- Track existing partner sentiment and/ or success in appropriate technology.
- Attend partner events to build relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Lead and inspire a team of Business Development Representatives to achieve their individual and team goals.
- Provide coaching, mentorship, and performance feedback to team members to ensure their professional development and success.
- Foster a culture of accountability, collaboration, and continuous improvement within the team.
- Take ownership of the P&L for your designated area, ensuring revenue and profitability targets are met or exceeded.
- Analyze financial data, track expenses, and identify cost-saving opportunities while maintaining high-quality service delivery.
You'll Bring These Qualifications...
- Bachelor Degree +10 years of experience
- US Citizenship required to obtain Public Trust
- Experience in Business Development and cultivating customer relationships.
- Experience successfully closing deals.
- Previous experience working in a technical environment.
- Experience in proving cost estimates and project timelines.
- Proven experience in business development, with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing and motivating a team.
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to manage a P&L.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Deep understanding of the industry and market trends.
- Proactive, results-oriented, and a strategic thinker
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Amivero complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Get fresh Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.