LTL Sales Representative – Account Manager - Position will be based in one of our four DFW offices (Dallas, Southlake, Hurst, and Frisco)
Quick Amino Facts
- Company was established in 1999.
- Named one of "Dallas 100 fastest-growing private companies in North Texas" by the Dallas Business Journal in 2019 for the 4th consecutive year in a row.
- Named one of “Transport Topics’ 100 Top Freight Brokerage Firms” in 2019 for the 2nd consecutive year in a row.
- 7 locations nationwide & growing.
Our LTL Account Managers are highly motivated, goal oriented and strong communicators who succeed in a fast-paced environment. They set and maintain high standards of service and reliability and we take pride in their contributions. As such, we are committed to recruiting, training and retaining intelligent and tenacious individuals.
What we offer you
- Competitive base salary + bonus program.
- Medical, dental, vision, life & telehealth insurance.
- 401(k) with great company matching.
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays.
- Prospect and develop strong professional relationships— via phone and sales visits.
- Create, maintain and build on customer relationships.
- Determine customer needs and establish solutions.
- Responsible for identifying sales opportunities and closing sales.
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring the profitability of their book of business.
- Proactively address any customer issues working with customer service team/carriers.
- Understand the use of Transportation Management System (TMS) and its use as a selling tool.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Use sales tools/metrics to identify possible leads and missed opportunities.
- Minimum 3-5 years of LTL sales experience, including inside or outside sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Entrepreneurial sales approach, no territorial restrictions.
- Strong work ethic with a team mentality.
- Aptitude and appreciation for selling in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, organized.
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate and influence others.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Sales-minded and success driven.
- Willingness to travel, as needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow-up.
Normal working hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with one hour off for lunch.