Carrier Sales Representative - $15/hour + commissions and opportunity for 3 raises within first year.
Quick Amino Facts
- Company was established in 1999.
- Awarded as one of "Dallas 100 fastest-growing private companies in North Texas" by the Dallas Business Journal 2016-2018.
- Awarded as “Transport Topics’ 100 Top Freight Brokerage Firms” 2017-2018.
- 9 locations nationwide & growing.
As a Carrier Sales Representative (CSR) you will assist our Sales Reps in finding carriers to move our customer’s freight from origination to destination, negotiating rates, and ultimately developing lasting carrier relationships.
We are looking for strong communicators who succeed in a fast-paced environment. Our CSR's set and maintain high standards of service and reliability and we take pride in their contributions. As such, we are committed to recruiting, training and retaining intelligent and tenacious individuals. We provide logistics training for those new to the industry, as well as training on our internal systems.
- Load management including: Calling and finding carriers to move our customer’s freight, negotiating rates, seeking and establishing new carriers, getting the driver’s from pickup to the delivery point.
- Must partner with Sales Reps to provide customers with impeccable customer service while following department’s policies and procedures.
- Addressing any issues in-between pickup and delivery to ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Various clerical tasks such as data entry, e-mails, faxing, etc.
- Developing relationships with our carriers, who are just as important as our shipping customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to handle high call/e-mail volume (100+/day).
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Computer proficiency.
- Must be able to fluently read, write and speak Spanish
- 1 year customer service experience preferred.
What we offer:
- Paid training at your local branch.
- Medical, dental, vision + free life & telehealth insurance.
- 401(k) with great company matching.
- Paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and paid volunteer time off (VTO).
- Wage progression plan with opportunity for 3 raises in the first year.
Our Interview Process
- Phone interview with Recruiter.
- 2 face-to-face onsite interviews.
Normal working hours for this position are 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM CST Monday - Friday
Amino has been in business for over 18 years and is a growing third party logistics company with 9 offices located in Dallas TX, Frisco TX, Hurst TX, Houston TX, San Antonio TX, Southlake TX, St. Louis MO, Brighton, MI, and Scottsdale AZ.
We are committed to helping our customers (shippers and manufacturers in every industry) grow by facilitating the movement of their products and managing their supply chains. Our team is committed to getting the job done, whatever it takes.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a working environment that provides qualified employees and applicants with equal employment opportunity on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to race, color, creed, age, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender identification and/or gender nonconformity) sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.