Carrier Sales Representative - $15/hr + Opportunity for 3 raises within first year
Quick Amino Facts
- Company was established in 1999.
- 2016 & 2017 List of "Dallas 100 fastest-growing private companies in North Texas" by the Dallas Business Journal.
- #65 in “Transport Topics’ 100 Top Freight Brokerage Firms 2018”.
- 9 locations nationwide & growing.
As a Carrier Sales Representative (CSR) you will assist our Account Managers in finding carriers to move our customer’s freight from origination to destination, negotiating rates, and ultimately developing lasting carrier relationships.
We are looking for strong communicators who succeed in a fast-paced environment. Our CSRs set and maintain high standards of service and reliability and we take pride in their contributions. As such, we are committed to recruiting, training and retaining intelligent and tenacious individuals. We provide logistics training for those new to the industry, as well as training on our internal systems.
- Load management including: Calling and finding carriers to move our customer’s freight, negotiating rates, seeking and establishing new carriers, getting the driver’s from pickup to the delivery point.
- Must partner with Account Managers to provide customers with impeccable customer service while following department’s policies and procedures.
- Addressing any issues in-between pickup and delivery to ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Developing relationships with our carriers, who are just as important as our shipping customers.
- 1 year customer service experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to handle consistent heavy call volume (100+/day)
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Must be able to fluently read, write and speak Spanish
- Computer proficiency
What we offer:
- Paid training at your local branch.
- Medical, dental, vision + free life & telehealth insurance.
- 401(k) with great company matching.
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays.
- Wage progression plan with opportunity for 3 raises in the first year.
Our Interview Process
- Phone interview with Recruiter.
- 2 face-to-face onsite interviews.
Normal working hours for this position are 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM CST Monday - Friday