Apple Desktop Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Apple Desktop Support Technician
Location: El Segundo
This role will be to provide overall hardware/software support to employees and incoming new hires. The position will assist in providing weekly reports, inventory management, and other administrative tasks as needed.
The Desktop Engineers promotes a great customer experience, determine customer needs, maintain personal interaction with clients and answer help desk inquiries.
The ideal candidate should showcase in his or her resume an interest in technology, Apple products familiarity, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills, attention to details, and good numeracy skills.
- InTune, JAMF, Desktop Central or others
- Support executive end users
- Manage and deploy IT desktop assets
- Complete daily support tickets
- Document new and existing IT processes
- Enjoy working with end users and solving desktop issues
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Be able to climb stairs and walk considerable distances outdoors
- Bachelor's or Associate's in Computer or Information Sciences
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT) and/or Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT) a plus
- 4 years of experience supporting Mac workstations and experience supporting Apple user environments
- 4 years of experience supporting Mobile devices
- Knowledge of Office 365 administration (Desktop Apps, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Exchange)
- Understanding of conference room AV support
- Experience with patching and application deployment using SCCM or other MDM tools such as
- General knowledge of Azure Active Directory or On-Premises Active Directory experience
- JAMF Certified a Plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Office 365 skills
- Teams meeting and A/V skills
- supporting Mac workstations: 4 years (Required)
- supporting Apple User Environments: 3 years (Required)
- supporting Mobile devices: 4 years (Required)
- JAMF: 4 years (Preferred)
- Office 365 Administration (Desktop Apps, Sharepoint: 5 years (Required)
- Apple Certified Support Professional (Preferred)
AddressEl Segundo, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Amiga Informatics
Get fresh Desktop Support Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.