Amify is a two-time Inc 500 award winner Amazon-as-a-Service (AaaS) provider that offers brands an end-to-end Amazon solution that maximizes sales and profitability. Amify’s data-driven, full-service solution includes strategy, creative, management and operations for brand protection, content enhancement, sales acceleration and inventory management. Amify has partnered with over 1,000 brands and managed over $150 million in sales on Amazon.
About the Product Management Team
Amify is looking for a hands-on technology product manager to drive the product strategy, roadmap and execution. Using analytical thinking and creativity, you will work with engineers, designers and business partners to drive the success of the product. The Product Manager is responsible for acting as the primary interface between the business and technology to define scope, business requirements, coordinate with delivery teams, and ensure that work is prioritized based on business value and in alignment with business and technical strategies.
What you’ll be doing
- Acts as a business owner and manages long-term and short-term strategic initiatives for a commercialized product
- Oversee product evolution, establish go-to-market strategy, optimize products and resources, implement incremental improvements within the product’s life cycle, conduct ongoing care and maintenance
- Leads market analysis and recommends ways to leverage market analysis to inform product and go-to-market strategies
- Develops value propositions for their product or suite of products and key customer segments
- Selects and monitors performance metrics that assess product performance, revenue, scalability and longevity, and utilizes results to ideate innovative solutions to challenges in the business unit's portfolio or product strategy
- Supervises group/team, ensures compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal processes, identifies and coaches top talent within own team and across the organization
- Prioritizes features and/or initiatives by aligning to business and technology strategy
- Identifies resource & budget needs; contributes to broader roadmap & budget for the division
- Educates others on the strategy and roadmap, and advocates for the correct approach
What we’ll expect from you
- Hit the ground running - We’ll expect you to learn quickly, be solution-focused, and thrive amid change.
- Collaborate - In rare cases, you’ll need to be an expert team of one. But most of the time, you’ll need to be flexible - wearing and sharing many hats with a fast-moving team. Egos, turf-guarding, and keeping knowledge to yourself simply won’t work.
- Client Focus - We’ll expect you to treat our clients’ businesses as if they’re your own. Amify’s success depends on the success of our clients, and you’ll play an extremely important role in helping our clients succeed.
- Expertise - You should be able to teach us something new, and relentlessly learn new skills, channels, and trends.
- Mentorship - We’ll expect you to support other team members as they develop new skills by guiding the work, providing timely feedback, and proactively sharing knowledge.
- No one is above the work - We’re all expected to get our hands dirty and do great work regardless of title, team, or tenure.
- Strong background in product management and strategy development
- Demonstrated experience in developing innovative products with tangible business impact
- Detailed understanding of product management process and principles and the end-to-end product development lifecycle
- Proven track record in establishing and managing strategic partnerships
- Demonstrated results working across functional groups and markets to synthesize product requirements and investment priorities into compelling value propositions
- Strong ability to influence and build consensus across a variety of internal business units and levels of leadership, external partners & clients, and service providers
- Strong financial analysis, modeling acumen
- Superior communications, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with and influence people across the organization at all levels
- College degree and 6+ years of related work experience
- Master’s degree - Business, Finance, Technology
Standout candidates will bring
- Extensive experience executing product adjustments across payment types, technologies and customer industries
- Experience translating strategies into product launches and implementation plan in multiple markets
- Understands ecommerce, retail and DTC markets and competitive product capabilities with specific attention data analysis and reporting capabilities