Amida Technology Solutions is a DC-based technology company focused on solutions for data interoperability, data utility, and data security. We create open-source solutions that collect, reconcile, transform, and standardize data for business intelligence, predictive analytics, decision support, and user transactions. We specialize in taking data from inception to impact.
Our team is comprised of creative, forward thinkers who are passionate about using cutting edge technology to make a difference in people’s lives and have a positive impact on our country. We offer an entrepreneurial, high growth environment that values fresh ideas, candid conversations, and authentic teamwork.
Amida is currently looking for a Proposal Manager that will have the responsibility of coordinating all phases of the company’s proposal/ contracting process in response to U.S. Government and Commercial requests for information, quotations, questions, and proposals. The person should have the ability to understand and successfully execute the contract proposal process and all related requirements, meet deadlines, exhibit a commitment to teamwork, and detailed follow-through will be the key to success in this role.
What you will be doing:
- Exercise full responsibility and authority for complex public and private sector proposals and contracts as well as bid preparations.
- Manage proposal response schedule and engage in proposal knowledge management processes.
- Coordinate proposal efforts with all relevant departments within and external to the organization.
- Compose proposal narrative and leverage and re-use current proposal boilerplate information based on in-depth knowledge of Amida’s products, services, and capabilities.
- Maintain re-use libraries and ensure the accuracy of current information.
- Help to form and oversee proposal teams and response submissions; coordinating various efforts and ensuring all timelines are met or exceeded.
- Ensure proposals are in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs).
- Develop and review proposal strategies and themes to develop the Proposal Management Plan, including compliance matrices, filling requirements through proposal development effort.
- Develop and review completed storyboards and proposal sections to address requirements and meet customer page limits.
- Participate and/or lead response composition efforts and graphic concept development.
- Research funding opportunities, engage in the capture planning process and contribute to bidding strategy development.
- Work with Amida leadership to develop, review and refine the company’s proposal and business development processes.
- Proactive communication of proposal requirements and status to Amida Leadership.
- Capture lessons learned and assist Amida Leadership with execute actions to produce process improvement and attain higher success rates.
What we are looking for:
- 5-10 years’ or more experience successfully leading multi-million-dollar public and/or private sector proposal efforts.
- B.A./B.S. undergraduate degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of the public (including government and military contracts) and private sector contract vehicle and proposal pipelines.
- Exhibiting GSA and FAR knowledge and experience are required.
- The skill to independently define, schedule, and manage the proposal preparation process, including the ability to understand and analyze the details of an information or proposal request is a must.
- Demonstration of the necessary personality and leadership skills to engage and motivate a diverse group of Engineers, Project Managers, Consultants and Subcontractors are required.
- Demonstration of outstanding communication skills (written and oral) is a must.
- Exhibit the ability to take a proposal from various ideas and input to key staffing and pricing, entirely through to submission
- Experience working within the Veteran Affairs a plus.
- Experience working within Healthcare a plus.
- Professional referrals with direct instances of high-dollar value contract win a plus