A Note from the CEO
“Prior to exploring the details of this role, and as we have already discussed in the interview process, we all have the same mission as staff members at Amherst Madison – to form lasting Partnerships with our agents in their daily work serving clients. We all have the same job, no matter what our role at the company. That job is to make sure our agents are successful and our clients are served. To be successful here, you must have the maturity and discipline to see your specific role through the lens of our overall mission as well as the flexibility to serve both your specific responsibilities and the larger mission.” - Nick Schlekeway, Founder and CEO
Amherst Madison is looking for a Transaction Coordinator (TC) to join our Transactions Team and work alongside the best in the business. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills, advanced technological skills, excellent time management skills, and perhaps most importantly will be a self-starter with internal motivation to achieve. We are looking for an individual who appreciates healthy competition, and who also knows how to be a team player. The TC will maintain a professional, positive, team centered, and supportive attitude. The Transaction Coordinator excels at improving existing processes and can strategically manage their tasks by following established processes and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Illustrative only and may vary by assignment)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate photo shoots, create virtual tours, and marketing materials, if applicable
- Manage contract to close process
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Submit all necessary documentation for file compliance, ensuring all signatures and initials required are present
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Follow up with the escrow or title company on closing day
- Broadly speaking, the responsibilities are listing coordination, buyer coordination, as well as any other real estate brokerage administrative work as directed by the Director of Transactions and/or her assigns.
· Effectively plan, manage, and coordinate staff to conduct the business within the accounting department
· Deal effectively with agent requests and manage workflow
· Maintain confidentiality of all data pertaining to company
· Communicate with staff, colleagues, and superiors regarding all business-related matters
· Uphold the mission of Amherst Madison, including emulating the mission statement and corporate values.
Dress code to be defined as business professional. This position, in particular, is to set a leadership tone at the office in terms of a high class of professional attire. The following are not allowed: jeans (unless designer and high quality), shorts, open shoes without a heel, t-shirts, yoga pants, sweatpants, or anything with holes or excessive wear. You are the first and last thing people will see and remember. If you need a stipend to purchase a few business professional outfits, please ask and it will be provided to you. If you need further definition as to what is “business professional” attire, please reference google.
Travel is not required for this position.
REALTORS® come here because they consider themselves to be trusted advisors to their clients, and they want to put themselves in the best possible environment to ensure their success in meeting their client’s needs. They are here because they love our industry and they believe in the power of home ownership to transform lives. They are here to become the best version of themselves while seeking economic abundance.
Amherst Madison exists to build meaningful partnerships with these REALTORS® in order that, together, we may provide our clients with the experience they deserve.
Amherst Madison Real Estate Advisors
Why Work Here?People First. Purpose Next. Profits Last. We are here to challenge the status quo, which has frankly never been good enough. We believe Clients deserve more from their REALTOR®, REALTORS® deserve more from their Brokerage, and the Community deserves more from us all. When you step into Amherst Madison you can tell that it is just different. The love, the energy, and the excitement are palpable. REALTORS® come here because they consider themselves to be trusted advisors to their clients, and they want to put themselves in the best possible environment to ensure their success in meeting their client’s needs. They are here because they love our industry and they believe in the power of home ownership to transform lives. They are here to become the best version of themselves while seeking economic abundance. Amherst Madison exists to build meaningful partnerships with these REALTORS® in order that, together, we may provide our clients with the experience they deserve.
Amherst Madison exists to build meaningful partnerships with REALTORS®, clients and our community.