Client Services Specialist - Lincoln Place
- $21 to $21 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Job Title: Client Services Specialist – Lincoln Place
Application Deadline: position open until filled.
Salary: $20.59 - $21.00 per hour
This is a full time position.
Are you our next Client Services Specialist?
The Client Services Specialist works on site at Lincoln Place - a 24 unit supportive housing site for 18-24 year olds located in Eagan, MN. Provide direct interaction with young adults who have been homeless and are now living independently. Ensure a welcoming and safe environment by greeting residents and customers, answering phones, keeping building secure, and staying current on programming and services for residents. This position is full-time Monday through Friday from 12am-8am, working overnights.
When you work at Wilder, you will join a diverse community of passionate individuals who are committed to the Wilder mission and dedicated to serving whole families.
Wilder's workplace diversity strengthens our mission and contributes to our vision of individuals and families thriving in St. Paul and beyond. We offer a dynamic Total Rewards package, which includes competitive compensation and benefits – health, dental, employer-matched 401(k), PTO, paid family, medical and caregiver leave, life insurance, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and employee wellness programs.
In addition, you will have access to professional development opportunities, including development funding, tuition discounts, career development, and training opportunities. You will also have access to Wilder's inclusion, diversity and equity (WIDE) council, employee resource groups, and other DEI development opportunities available to all employees. Eligible federal loans may also qualify for deferment through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF).
High School Diploma required. Experience may not be exchanged for educational requirements.
Minimum of 2 years experience in social service/mental health field and experience required. Experience with homeless population preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, e-mail and other required software as required
• Excellent judgment and the ability to make good decisions and action plans under pressure
• Intermediate typing skills
• Excellent knowledge of office procedures and English composition/grammar
• Ability to compose and edit text
• Good communication skills to deal effectively with the public
• Must be flexible and able to work within a diverse team and adapt to meet the needs of a diverse clientele
• Ability to work independently, manage time well, perform a variety of tasks and problem solve
The Amherst H. Wilder Foundation is a nonprofit community organization that creates lasting, positive change rooted in people through direct services, research and community building. We combine knowledge, compassion and action to improve lives today and for generations to come. https://www.wilder.org/
Online Application Information
Our application system works best using Chrome and attaching documents in PDF or Word format. Postings close at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
There are four sections to the application process, please follow these instructions carefully:
- Contact information. Be sure to fill out all of the required fields (marked with a red *).
- Verification of email address. Enter the code sent to your email address.
- Enter Address
- Resume and cover letter section. First upload your resume in the resume section then upload your cover letter and any other required documents mentioned in the job posting in the second upload area.
- Questions. Answer “How did you hear about this job/posting?” question and other questions if applicable.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Questions (EEO). We are required to ask these questions, using this wording, to meet federal guidelines. If you prefer not to answer any questions you can skip them but you must check the box labeled “I have read the above invitation to self-identify as an individual with a disability”
- Review and Edit. Here you can review and edit sections as necessary.
- Attestation. Read statement, check the box and enter your name. Then click submit.
- Optional profile. At this time Wilder is not reviewing this profile information. Click on “Return to Career Center” at the bottom of the page.
Job offers will be contingent on the successful applicant‘s proof of authorization to work in the United States and the results of a background check related to the job requirements.
Wilder is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of the Amherst H Wilder foundation to provide an equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Monday through Friday, 12am-8am
40 hours per week.
Amherst H Wilder FoundaSaint Paul, MN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.