Amheart Solutions is currently seeking a Project / Contract Document Coordinator to join the Project Team for a major public transit / transportation infrastructure project in El Segundo, CA. Ideal candidates are energetic, self-motivated individuals who are passionate about expanding their knowledge, skills, and experience in a challenging technical environment and looking to contribute to the radical transformation of our community through major transportation infrastructure development.
This is a temporary position with Amheart Solutions, for the length of time as stated below, and is subject to change with minimal notice as business needs dictate.
- Length of Position: Estimated 3-4 months
- Location: El Segundo, CA
- Work Schedule: M-F, 40 hours per week
- Compensation: Depending on experience
- In the role of Project / Contract Document Coordinator, we’ll count on you to:
- Assist with monitoring and tracking all project deliverables; regularly communicate and coordinate with discipline leads and subcontractors for deliverable schedule updates.
- Read and monitor detailed project schedules in Primavera P6.
- Perform various administrative tasks, including filing electronic documents in ProjectWise.
- BS/BA degree
- Experience with Design-Build project administration.
- Proficiency with Primavera P6 and ProjectWise.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a MUST; comfortable with public speaking and meeting facilitation.
- Strong conceptual organization, problem solving, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Local LA / OC candidates preferred.