Account Executive - Ground Mobility Platforms (Veteran Preference)
This position provides a strong base salary along with a heavy sales-performance commission opportunity.
Base: $85,000-$100,000. Commission: Up to 50%.
About Ametrine Inc.
Join a rapidly growing company focused on protecting those that protect us. Ametrine Inc is a textile and composite technology company that manufactures solutions for Military applications to protect US War Fighters. We are a growing company and as such we need flexible team members who are willing to help build a solid foundation to support our growth.
The Account Executive for Ground Mobility Platforms will work under Ametrine’s Vice President of Business Development and is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with government customers and end-users, to manage existing accounts and generate new accounts. This person will be a key sensor to provide needs assessments and feedback from end users. This role requires high emotional intelligence and relationship management, logical reasoning, and problem solving in a rapidly changing environment.
- Responsible for business development with designated customers.
- Develop and implement strategy that matches customer needs analysis with current and future Ametrine products.
- Lead product/capability demonstrations.
- Collaborate with R&D and Engineering departments to optimize product.
- Responsible for selling to and expanding our presence within the US federal government sector, specifically targeting ground mobility platforms and programs.
- Exceed booking and revenue quota targets, a dynamic, high-energy self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage and build sale pipeline focused on US DoD.
- Represent the needs of federal government customers and prospects to the company.
- Build relationships with key federal government partners and customers.
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant opportunity information clearly and concisely.
- Develop and execute effective strategy as it relates to the unique requirements associated with selling to government entities.
Required Background and Experience
- Bachelors Degree - Preference in Business/Marketing or STEM field.
- 5 years of experience and proven track record of sales.
- Background in military operations.
- Strong defense networks.
- Ability to think critically when facing complex relational, technical and field use problems.
- Strong communications skills, particularly in presenting data and analysis to both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers.
- Flexibility to work evening hours when required.
The following activities are also required: reach (extending hands and arms in any direction), standing for long periods of time, walking (moving about to accomplish tasks), lifting (raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position), grasping (applying pressure to an object with fingers and palm), and repetitive motion (substantial moving of arms, wrists, hands, and/or fingers) is required.
Must be US Citizen (per US government contracts).
US security clearance preferred; ability to obtain upon employment is required.
May require domestic and/or international travel (+50%).
Work hours 8am-5pm, Monday thru Friday, some evenings required.
Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Ametrine, Inc.Round Rock, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.