IT Support Technician
- Expired: February 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Ames Construction, we've built America for 60 years, and the exceptional people who make up our team are a vital factor in our success. We are a full-service, heavy civil and industrial general contractor that brings innovative solutions to many market segments, from highway and bridge construction to mining, renewables, and rail. Ames is a family-owned company that retains its entrepreneurial spirit and foundational values of honesty, integrity, perseverance and opportunity, while offering the experience and stability of a proven construction industry leader. Together, we make communities across the U.S. safer, keep supply chains moving, and lay the groundwork for a sustainable future. By joining Ames, you will be working with talented colleagues at an award-winning, nationally recognized top 75 general contractor.
IT Support Technician
The IT Support Technician role will work with a team to provide on-site, remote, and phone technical support for over 1000 end-users. This position will also manage hardware inventory, develop and maintain information technology documentation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- First point of contact for technical support
- Diagnose technical issues with software and hardware
- Install, configure and maintain hardware and software
- Repair or replace computer components and accessories
- Create and maintain technical documentation
Experience, Education & Skills
- One or more years of experience in IT is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Construction industry experience is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Cisco - Call Manager, Duo, Jabber, Unity, WebEx
- Citrix - ShareFile, Virtual Apps
- HP - Laptops, Desktops, Printers
- Microsoft - Active Directory, Exchange, Office
- Office Environment - extensive sitting at desk and computer; some standing, bending at the waist, stooping and reaching required; ability to lift 5-20 pounds occasionally.
Please apply on our Careers page (https://amesconstruction.com/career-listing-page) and upload your resume and cover letter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
TechnologyView all jobs at Ames Construction
Get fresh Construction Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.