- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Ames Construction, we’ve built America for 60 years, and the exceptional people who make up our team are a vital factor in our success. We are a full-service, heavy civil and industrial general contractor that brings innovative solutions to many market segments, from highway and bridge construction to mining, renewables, and rail. Ames is a family-owned company that retains its entrepreneurial spirit and foundational values of honesty, integrity, perseverance and opportunity, while offering the experience and stability of a proven construction industry leader. Together, we make communities across the U.S. safer, keep supply chains moving, and lay the groundwork for a sustainable future. By joining Ames, you will be working with talented colleagues at an award-winning, nationally recognized top 75 general contractor.
The Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Regional Human Resource and Accounting departments. Seeking a highly organized, energetic, detail oriented individual who enjoys working with people and performing a variety of tasks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Scan and index employee files into ECMS
• Assist with onboarding document verification
• Document control
• Monitor website applications
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• AP/AR Invoice processing
• Database management
• Other administrative tasks as assigned
Experience, Education & Skills
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience performing administrative assistant duties
• Punctual and Dependable
• Detail oriented and able to multi-task
• Proficiency in Outlook and Microsoft Word applications
• Possess strong written and communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Able to work independently
• Location – This position is located in Ames’ West Valley City, UT Regional office
• Office Environment – extensive sitting at desk and computer; some standing, bending at the waist, stooping and reaching required; ability to lift 5-20 pounds occasionally
Please apply on our Careers page (https://amesconstruction.com/career-listing-page) and upload your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
AddressWest Valley City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Ames Construction