Driver/ USPS Mail Carrier
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ameritrans Express LLC, one of the nation's leaders in Contract Delivery Service for the United States Postal Service, is currently seeking mail delivery applicants for the Lincolnville, ME.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
USPS mail carriers deliver mail to homes and businesses in cities, towns, and rural areas. They travel planned routes, collecting and delivering mail, obtaining signatures, and answering customer questions about postal regulations and services. Delivery occurs regardless of the weather, although schedules may be delayed
- Sorting mail in delivery sequence for active mailboxes
- Loading mail and parcels in delivery sequence into a delivery vehicle.
- Delivering mail to customer boxes along an assigned line-of-travel.
- Dismounting if required to deliver parcels, Express mail, and other accountable mail items.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Route delivery/ unloading experience
- Former USPS, UPS, FedEx employees
Must be available to start immediately upon hire
- Work Schedule: Full-Time
- Hours:6:00 AM until route is finished [approximately 8 to 9 hours]
- Pay-rate: $18 per hour
- DELIVERY VEHICLE PROVIDED
- Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K & Vacation
- 11 Paid Holiday's [Government Holidays observed]
Get fresh USPS Mail Delivery Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.