Amerita, Inc. is a leading provider in home Infusion therapy. We are looking for a Nursing Services Coordinator to join our Nursing team as we grow to be one of the top home infusion providers in the country. The Nursing Services Coordinator will report to the Nurse Manager and work in our City, State branch.
Amerita is an entrepreneurial-founded company and a wholly owned subsidiary of PharMerica. The home infusion market is positioned for rapid growth driven by the aging population, increase in chronic diseases, robust pipeline of infusible drugs coming to market, and an industry shift from hospital delivery settings to lower-cost, high-quality alternative providers such as Amerita.
As a core member of the Nursing team, you will be expected to coordinate and schedule nursing visits and track nurse visits and authorizations. We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progression discussions.
As a Nursing Services Coordinator, you will...
- Coordinate and track regularly scheduled nursing visits.
- Communicate assignment of new patients and primary nursing from Nurse Manager to field staff.
- Track and/or obtain authorizations and reauthorizations for nursing visits as needed.Provide infusion treatment plans to physicians and maintains communication log.
- Track outside agency visits by month.
- Contact outside agencies for nursing notes, statements and invoices as needed.
- Maintain files of credentials and insurance documents for outside agencies.
- Collaborate with Intake and Pharmacy staff to schedule visits and orders.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Basic knowledge and experience in home care preferred
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills