Trailer Mechanic/Technician - NEW PAY RATES + SIGN ON BONUS
Amerit Fleet Solutions, one of the leading fleet maintenance companies in the US, is looking to hire a skilled Trailer Mechanic/Technician in Willington, CT. The Trailer Technician is responsible for timely repair and maintenance of trailers to ensure a safe and efficient operation. The Technician will require a high level of proficiency and working knowledge working on trailers, tires, PMs including Air Brakes, Wheel Seals, roll up doors and DOT Inspection repairs and sign offs.
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Pay + SRT Pay Escalator - Paid weekly, every Friday!
What’s in it for you? Full-Benefits within 30 days! Benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, paid vacation, holidays, and sick time, 401K, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, ASE certification program, employee recognition program, employee discounts, employee assistance program, and growth opportunities!
What the Trailer Mechanic/Technician role looks like:
· Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
· Perform repairs and preventative maintenance to trailers
· Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation required
· Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
· Inspect and perform work on the under parts of vehicles
· Access any area of the equipment or vehicle to perform necessary maintenance
· Remove or install various parts on vehicles
· Interact with clients through both email or phone as necessary
· Perform other duties as required
What our ideal candidate looks like:
· Experience with Class 8 tractor trailers and BIT/DOT Inspections and repairs
· Experience with PMs, tires, and electrical
· Must provide own hand tools & toolbox.
· Proficient computer skills: knowledge of Excel, Word, Fleet Management Systems, and Email
· Strong written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
· Exposure to heavy traffic areas while performing the duties of the job.
· Exposure to considerable amounts of dust, diesel fumes and noise.
· Exposure to chemicals, oils, greases or other irritants
· Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, kneel and crawl to repair vehicles
· Ability to work outside in various weather conditions.
Are you ready to advance your career as a Trailer Mechanic/Technician with Amerit Fleet Solutions? Apply Today!
#Mechanic #Hiring #TrailerMechanic #NowHiring #AutomotiveCareers #MechanicJobs #DieselTechnician
Full-Benefits within 30 days! Benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and more! Competitive hourly pay, paid weekly!
Amerit Fleet Solutions has been servicing the maintenance and management needs of the largest, most complex fleets in North America.
Amerit Fleet SolutionsWillington Hill, CT
WebsiteView All Amerit Fleet Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.