Amerit Fleet Solutions Breinigsville, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MSC Technician is responsible for timely repair and maintenance of light to medium duty fleet vehicles to ensure a safe and efficient operation.
- At least 3 years’ experience performing vehicle maintenance or must possess auto or diesel technology diploma from an accredited technical school.
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Proficient computer skills: knowledge of Excel, Word, Fleet Management Systems, and Email
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
- Must provide own hand tools & toolbox
Shift: 10.30pm 7am
Please see link below so we can schedule a time to speak more about what benefits Amerit fleet offers and get you scheduled for interview with Manager.
Amerit Fleet Solutions
Amerit Fleet SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Amerit Fleet Solutions has been servicing the maintenance and management needs of some of the largest, most complex fleets in North America.
About Amerit Fleet Solutions - www.ameritfleetsolutions.com