Amerit Fleet Solutions is in search for a Diesel Technician to join our team in LAUREL, DE. We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and a $5000 signing bonus!
Join one of the largest growing fleet maintenance companies in the nation! Outstanding career opportunity with a very reputable company!!
We offer a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Personal Days.
We pay WEEKLY! Every Friday is pay day.
The Diesel Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and completing preventative maintenance on a Fleet of Light-Heavy Duty Trucks. An understanding of electrical, hydraulics, PM, DOT inspections, PC and some software knowledge is highly desired.
**All employees are required to go through a background check; Motor Vehicle Records, Criminal and Drug Test.
Compensation: based off experience, training, and/or certifications. Paid weekly, every Friday.
- Hours : Full Time Mon-Fri
- Perform diagnosis and repair of any trucks and trailers
- Perform repairs to engine accessory components
- Perform tune-ups using established procedures
- Repair steering, suspensions, brake systems, turbos, frames, axles, electrical, hydraulic and a/c repairs
- Road test vehicles to ensure quality of work performed
- Experience on heavy duty diesel highly desired
- Hydraulics and electronics background desired
- Heavy front end and brakes experience desired
- Welding experience / body fabrication desired
- Strong Diagnostics and preventative maintenance desired
- Satisfy all Department of Transportation requirements
- Good ethics and integrity with a high attention to detail
About Amerit Fleet Solutions - www.ameritfleetsolutions.com Amerit Fleet Solutions, a certified DVBE, (Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise) is the largest provider of comprehensive, customizable fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities. The national footprint and services provided by Amerit created set a new standard in the Fleet Maintenance Industry and has proven highly effective in reducing costs and building efficiencies with some of the largest corporate fleets in the US