Shift – 2nd shift
Competitive Salary & Full Benefits within 30 Days! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Free Life Insurance, Disability, Paid Vacation & Holidays, ASE Program, Advancement Opportunity, and so much more!
Compensation: Competitive pay based off experience - Paid weekly, every Friday!
· Must have valid Commercial Driver License - Class B
The Mobile Service Technician is responsible for timely repair and maintenance of medium to heavy duty fleet trucks to ensure a safe and efficient operation.
· Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
· Perform repairs and preventative maintenance to light to medium duty vehicles
· Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation required
· Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
· Inspect and perform work on the under parts of vehicles
· Access any area of the equipment or vehicle to perform necessary maintenance
· Move parts to and from the job site and remove or install these parts on vehicles
· Parts inventory management
· Maintain general upkeep/maintenance of Mobile Service Unit
· Respond to off-site client requests as needed
· Interact with clients through both email or phone as necessary
· Perform other duties as required
· At least 5+ years experience performing maintenance on heavy duty trucks
· Experience with customer/client interaction in a dealership or garage setting
· Proficient computer skills: knowledge of Excel, Word, Fleet Management Systems, and Email
· Proven leadership skills and independent thinking
· Strong written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
· Must have flexible schedule
· Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
· Must provide own hand tools & toolbox.